As modern software expectations increase the burden on DevOps delivery processes, engineers working on AWS need increasingly reliable and rapid deployment techniques. This course aims to teach students how to design their deployment processes to best fit business needs.
Learn how to:
- Work with immutable architecture patterns
- Reason about rolling deployments
- Design Canary deployments using AWS ELB, EC2, Route53 and AutoScaling
- Deploy arbitrarily complex systems on AWS using Blue-Green deployment
- Enable low-risk deployments with fast rollback using a number of techniques
- Run pre-and-post-deploy whole-cloud test suites to validate DevOps deployment and architectural logic
Do you have questions on this course? Contact our cloud experts in our community forum.