As companies move more and more mission-critical information and workloads onto the AWS cloud, DevOps Engineers need to implement more sophisticated and secure methods of managing data and processes. This course on Governance on AWS teaches skills to manage complexity and direction on increasingly large AWS cloud accounts and installations.
Learn how to:
- Model the resource governance and compliance life cycles
- Inventory the actors, actees and action triples in governance
- Use AWS CloudTrail for help with AWS API call audits
- Use CloudWatch Alarms and Metrics for Billing
- Use AWS Config Rules and Timelines
- Practice good management of IAM credentials and policy structures
Do you have questions on this course? Contact our cloud experts in our community forum.