This is an introductory course for the Amazon Pinpoint service. In this course, we are going to introduce some important terminology such as instrumentation, A/B testing, holdout testing, and funnel analytics. Then we will discuss the Amazon Pinpoint service and its features. We will talk about the benefits of the service. Next, we will talk about why we would use the Amazon Pinpoint service. And then, we will discuss how to locate the Pinpoint service in the AWS console and describe the basic steps for setting it up. Finally, we will discuss a use case scenario for the Amazon Pinpoint service.
This is a beginner level course intended for anyone who is interested in learning the basics about the Amazon Pinpoint service. Before attending this course, you may want to attend the “Benefits of Cloud Computing," and “Fundamentals of AWS” Learning Paths, or attend the “What is Cloud Computing?” and “Technical Fundamentals of AWS” courses. While these are not required to attend this course, they include helpful concepts that might make the content of this course a little easier to understand.
- Describe the features and benefits of the Amazon Pinpoint service.
- Explain when to use the Amazon Pinpoint service.
- Locate the Pinpoint service option in the AWS console and discuss how to configure it.
- And give examples of use case scenarios for the Amazon Pinpoint service.
This Course Includes:
- AWS Pinpoint service overview
- AWS Pinpoint service use-case scenario
What You'll Learn:
- Course Intro: What to expect from this course.
- Course Terminology: Definition of terms related to the Pinpoint service.
- Pinpoint Service Overview: An overview of the Pinpoint service including features and benefits of the service.
- Using the Service: A use-case scenario for the Pinpoint service.
- Course Summary: A summary of what was learned in the course.