This course will show you how to implement web applications using the Azure App Service.
By the end of this course, you'll have gained a firm understanding of the key components that comprise the Azure App Service. Ideally, you will achieve the following learning objectives:
- A solid understanding of the foundations of Azure web app development and deployment.
- The use cases of Azure Web Jobs and how to implement them.
- How to design and scale your applications and achieve consistent resiliency.
This course is intended for individuals who wish to pursue the Azure 70-533 certification.
You should have work experience with Azure and general cloud computing knowledge.
This Course Includes
- 1 hour and 14 minutes of high-definition video.
- Expert-led instruction and exploration of important concepts surrounding Azure Web Apps.
What You Will Learn
- How to deploy and configure Azure web apps.
- How to implement Azure Web Jobs.
- Scaling and resilience with Azure web apps.