Machine learning is a notoriously complex subject, which usually requires a great deal of advanced math and software development skills. That’s why it’s so amazing that Azure Machine Learning Studio lets you train and deploy machine learning models without any coding, using a drag-and-drop interface. With this web-based software, you can create applications for predicting everything from customer churn rates, to image classifications, to compelling product recommendations.
In this course, you will learn the basic concepts of machine learning, and then follow hands-on examples of choosing an algorithm, running data through a model, and deploying a trained model as a predictive web service.
- Prepare data for use by an Azure Machine Learning Studio experiment
- Train a machine learning model in Azure Machine Learning Studio
- Deploy a trained model to make predictions
- Anyone who is interested in machine learning
- No mandatory prerequisites
- Azure account recommended (sign up for free trial at https://azure.microsoft.com/free if you don’t have an account)
This Course Includes
- 54 minutes of high-definition video
- Many hands-on demos
Do you have a question about this course? You can ask it in the Comments tab above, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.