Build in-demand cloud skills. Start your journey today.
Sign up for your free Cloud Computing 101 courses:
- What is Cloud Computing?
- Compute Fundamentals for AWS
- Overview of Azure Services
- Google Cloud Platform Fundamentals
WE TRAIN TEAMS AT:
What is Cloud Computing?
- Primary Resources of the Cloud
- Cloud Deployment Models: Public, Private, and Hybrid Clouds
- Key Cloud Concepts
- Cloud Service Models
- Common Use Cases of Cloud Computing
- How Data Center Architecture is Reflected in the Cloud
Compute Fundamentals for AWS
- What is Compute?
- Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud (EC2)
- Amazon ECS (EC2 Container Service)
- Amazon Elastic Container Registry
- Amazon Elastic Container Service for Kubernetes (EKS)
- AWS Elastic Beanstalk
- AWS Lambda
- AWS Batch
- Amazon Lightsail
Overview of Azure Services
- Azure Overview
- Using the Azure Portal
- Using the Azure CLI
- Service Categories
- Designing a Solution
- Managing Services
Google Cloud Platform: Fundamentals
- Introducing Google Cloud Platform
- Creating an Account
- App Engine Introduction
- App Engine Demo
- Cloud Firestore
- Cloud Storage
- Kubernetes Engine
- Compute Engine (GCE)
- Big Data & Machine Learning
Get your free courses
To see what people are saying about us, read our reviews on G2.
Ready to level up your skills with our free courses?