Modern software systems are becoming increasingly complex, to meet quality, availability and security demands. And these systems are changing rapidly to keep up with the needs of end-users. With all of the changes, how do you ensure stability, quality, security and innovation? In this course we look at how the DevOps philosophy can provide a holistic way to look at software development, deployment and operations. And provide some tenets to help improve quality, and stability.
You will gain the following skills by completing this course:
- Why automation, culture, and metrics are essential to a successful DevOps project.
- How DevOps can positively impact your business's bottom line.
- Learn which major companies are successfully utilizing DevOps in their own engineering processes.
You should take this course if you are:
- A newcomer to the DevOps or cloud world.
- Looking to upgrade your skills from a conventional software development career.
This Course Includes
- Expert-guided lectures about DevOps.
- 1 hour of high-definition video.
- Solid foundational knowledge for your explorations into DevOps.
What You'll Learn
|Video Lecture||What You'll Learn|
|What Is DevOps?||In this lecture series, you'll gain a fundamental understanding of DevOps and why it matters.|
|The Business Value of DevOps||Need to justify the business case for DevOps? This is the lecture series for you.|
|Who's Using DevOps?||Find out who's using DevOps in the enterprise - and why their success matters for your own organization.|
Do you have questions on this course? Contact our cloud experts in our community forum.