The course is part of this learning path
Developing Microsoft Azure Solutions–70-532 Certification Preparation
Identity and Networking
PaaS + Web and Mobile
This course provides an overview of the 70-532: Developing Microsoft Azure Solutions exam and the major topics covered within. Use it as a guide to identify gaps in your knowledge and areas to focus as you prep to sit the exam. The course also provides some tips and tricks to maximize your chances of a passing score.
Major topics include:
- An overview of the 70-532 exam and related Microsoft certification paths
- A review of Azure virtual machines and related topics like VM storage and networking
- A review of major Azure data storage options like queues, blobs, tables, SQL Database, Cosmos DB, and others
- A review of Azure Active Directory topic areas and hybrid networking as covered in the exam
- A review of platform-as-a-service options in Azure and their coverage in the exam
About the Author
Josh Lane is a Microsoft Azure MVP and Azure Trainer and Researcher at Cloud Academy. He’s spent almost twenty years architecting and building enterprise software for companies around the world, in industries as diverse as financial services, insurance, energy, education, and telecom. He loves the challenges that come with designing, building, and running software at scale. Away from the keyboard you'll find him crashing his mountain bike, drumming quasi-rythmically, spending time outdoors with his wife and daughters, or drinking good beer with good friends.