Before you start to work on this activity, submit a simple plan on Bud explaining the appropriate workplace examples you have selected to complete this activity.
This will ensure that your approach meets all the criteria required at this stage.
Be sure to submit your plan within three days. Here are some guidelines:
- The examples you have chosen (i.e. hardware and software installations that you have helped with and/or any testing that you may have completed)
- The support available to you (e.g. from your line manager or wider team)
- The impact of your support
- The end-users and other stakeholders
- Plan for how you will go about presenting evidence for all the tasks
- MS Word format (*.doc and *.docx formats accepted)
- 500 words maximum
Submitting your plan in Bud:
- Close this window and go to Bud
- In your activity window in Bud, select the 'Submissions and Messages' button
- Select the 'Submit Work/Message'
- Write a message and upload your work (you can use the drag and drop feature)
- Select the 'Submit' button
Once you have completed the steps above, you'll have submitted your plan. We'll have feedback for you within three days.
If you have any questions, please contact us. We're here to help!
When you're ready, click 'next' to continue.
In this workplace Apply activity, you will be selecting an operating system for a network.
This Apply activity allows you demonstrate competence (skills and behaviours) which form a part of your portfolio. This is real work you have done in your workplace that is unique to you and your employer.
QA: A world-leading tech and digital skills organisation
We help many of the world’s leading companies to build their tech and digital capabilities via our range of world class training courses, reskilling bootcamps, work-based learning programmes and Apprenticeships. We also create bespoke solutions, blending elements to meet specific client needs.