The course is part of this learning path
DevOps Engineer – Professional Certification Preparation for AWS
As modern software expectations increase the burden on DevOps delivery processes, engineers working on AWS need increasingly reliable and rapid deployment techniques. This course aims to teach students how to design their deployment processes to best fit business needs.
Learn how to:
- Work with immutable architecture patterns
- Reason about rolling deployments
- Design Canary deployments using AWS ELB, EC2, Route53 and AutoScaling
- Deploy arbitrarily complex systems on AWS using Blue-Green deployment
- Enable low-risk deployments with fast rollback using a number of techniques
- Run pre-and-post-deploy whole-cloud test suites to validate DevOps deployment and architectural logic
If you have thoughts or suggestions for this course, please contact Cloud Academy at firstname.lastname@example.org.
About the Author
Nothing gets me more excited than the AWS Cloud platform! Teaching cloud skills has become a passion of mine. I have been a software and AWS cloud consultant for several years. I hold all 5 possible AWS Certifications: Developer Associate, SysOps Administrator Associate, Solutions Architect Associate, Solutions Architect Professional, and DevOps Engineer Professional. I live in Austin, Texas, USA, and work as development lead at my consulting firm, Tuple Labs.