The course is part of these learning paths
Azure Advisor Cost Recommendations
Monitoring Cost Consumption
Cost Management Report
This course looks into how to capture log data and metrics from Azure services and feed this information into different locations for processing. We take a look at diagnostic logging which can help to troubleshoot services and create queries and alerts based on that data. We also look into Azure Adviser, cost consumption reporting and how we can baseline resources. This aims to be an introduction to these advanced areas of Azure services.
- Understand how to use and configure diagnostic logging for Azure services
- Gain an understanding of Azure Monitor and how to create and manage alerts
- Review cost consumption reporting and how to create scheduled reports
- Investigate different methods for baselining resources
- People who want to become Azure cloud architects
- People preparing for Microsoft’s AZ-100 or AZ-300 exam
- General knowledge of Azure services
For more MS Azure-related training content, visit our dedicated MS Azure Training Library.
About the Author
Matthew Quickenden is a motivated Infrastructure Consultant with over 20 years of industry experience supporting Microsoft systems and other Microsoft products and solutions. He works as a technical delivery lead managing resources, understanding and translating customer requirements and expectations into architecture, and building technical solutions. In recent years, Matthew has been focused on helping businesses consume and utilize cloud technologies with a focus on leveraging automation to rapidly deploy and manage cloud resources at scale.