Simple Notification Service
Simple Queue Service
AWS Step Functions
This course provides detail on the AWS Application Integration services relevant to the Developer - Associate exam. These services are used to help you build a decoupled environment allowing you to build, maintain and manage your applications with ease and efficiency.
- Create Eventbridge rules and targets that can react to events created by multiple AWS sources as well as SaaS providers
- Understand how EventBridge could become a new way to architect your solutions with event-driven patterns in mind
- Explain the difference between SQS and SNS
- Understand when you would use SNS and SQS within a solution
- Identify and explain the key components within SNS and SQS
- Learn how to create your own simple state machines using AWS Step Functions
- Understand the workflow associated with creating simple state machines using Step Functions
- Understand the main benefits and limitations of AWS Step Functions
Amazon Eventbridge offers a new way to construct your architectures in the cloud. Allowing you to move from monolithic systems to something that is way more decoupled. This allows your system to work independently and smoothly even with all its moving pieces.
Event-based architectures work very well with microservices and allow you to experiment and build and create things additively without worrying about affecting your upstream components.
If this is the kind of workflow that you want for your new project or systems, please take a long look at Eventbridge, because it offers all of this and more.
Well, that brings us to the end of this course. My name is Will Meadows and I'd like to thank you for spending your time here learning about Amazon Eventbridge. If you have any feedback, positive or negative, please contact us at email@example.com, your feedback is greatly appreciated, thank you!
William Meadows is a passionately curious human currently living in the Bay Area in California. His career has included working with lasers, teaching teenagers how to code, and creating classes about cloud technology that are taught all over the world. His dedication to completing goals and helping others is what brings meaning to his life. In his free time, he enjoys reading Reddit, playing video games, and writing books.