Knowledge, Skills, and Behaviours
Task 1: Summary
Instructions for your final apply activity
Task 2: Final submission
End of Learning Path and Next Steps
Assessment criteria (KSBs)
The knowledge, skills and behaviours required for this activity are listed below and should help you to plan. You will also be required to cross- reference these criteria in your portfolio submission.
- K11: principles and uses of relational and non-relational (NoSQL) databases.
- K22: key principles of testing for all components (including software, hardware, data), interfaces and the resulting service.
- K25: software development approaches for example object oriented, event driven or procedural.
- S4: make simple connections between code and defined data sources as specified.
- S8: follows organisational and industry good coding practices (including for naming, commenting, etc.).
- S9: solve logical problems, seeking assistance when required (including appropriate mathematical application).
- S23: implement secure code in appropriate languages of different types which is maintainable, readable, functional.
- S27: implement test plans under supervision to show that a test plan is implementable in practice and implementation conforms to the plan.
When you’re ready, select Next to continue.
Here, you’ll find detailed instructions for your Apply task.
A world-leading tech and digital skills organization, we help many of the world’s leading companies to build their tech and digital capabilities via our range of world-class training courses, reskilling bootcamps, work-based learning programs, and apprenticeships. We also create bespoke solutions, blending elements to meet specific client needs.