Your submission should be in written format.
There is not a set template for this task, so you can structure your submission in any way you want. However, we would suggest something that includes the following:
Introduction (one paragraph):
- Explain the project’s context (why is it important?)
- Write in the first person (use 'I')
- Explain your personal input
- Conclusion (one paragraph)
Use reflective questions such as:
- What have I learnt?
- What went well?
- What did not go well?
- What will I do the same next time?
- What will I do differently next time?
You should include supporting evidence / material such as:
- Photographic Evidence (e.g., hand-drawn sketches)
- Screenshots (e.g. designs, code, or the working app)
- Video Evidence (e.g. screen recording of working app, if needed)
- Written documentation
You can also include appendix items or screen prints using word processing software.
How to submit your work?
- Go to Bud and locate your activity window
- Click on the 'Submissions and Messages' button
- Click on the 'Submit Work/Message.'
- Write a message with your answers (you may submit a written document too. However, we would like to encourage you to keep this submission as simple as possible)
- Click on the 'Submit' button
We will be in touch with you shortly. In the meantime, if you need any support, please reach out to us at any time.
In this Apply activity, you will use the tools and techniques which you have learned to investigate your business project’s lifecycle processes and DevOps implementation. This will give you the opportunity to practise your skills and it will also create a valuable piece of evidence that you can add to your portfolio.
QA: A world-leading tech and digital skills organisation
We help many of the world’s leading companies to build their tech and digital capabilities via our range of world class training courses, reskilling bootcamps, work-based learning programmes and Apprenticeships. We also create bespoke solutions, blending elements to meet specific client needs.