In this section, you will submit a simple plan explaining what you are going to do.
Before you start to work on this activity, we'd like you to submit a simple plan on Bud explaining what you’re going to do. This will ensure that your approach meets all the criteria required at this stage.
Be sure to submit your plan within three days. Here are some guidelines:
- Summary and outline of the project
- Plan for how you will go about undertaking research for the report
- Individuals within the organisation who can support you
- The planned outputs
- MS Word format (*.doc and *.docx formats accepted)
- We recommend 500 words maximum
Submitting your plan in Bud
- Close this window and go to Bud
- In your activity window in Bud, select the 'Submissions and Messages' button
- Select the 'Submit Work/Message'
- Write a message and upload your work (you can use the drag and drop feature)
- Select the 'Submit' button
Once you have completed the steps above, you'll have submitted your plan. We'll have feedback for you within three days.
If you have any questions, please contact us. We're here to help!
In this Apply activity, you will use the tools and techniques which you have learned to investigate your business project’s lifecycle processes and DevOps implementation. This will give you the opportunity to practise your skills and it will also create a valuable piece of evidence that you can add to your portfolio.
QA: A world-leading tech and digital skills organisation
We help many of the world’s leading companies to build their tech and digital capabilities via our range of world class training courses, reskilling bootcamps, work-based learning programmes and Apprenticeships. We also create bespoke solutions, blending elements to meet specific client needs.