The course is part of this learning path
This introduction to the Architecting Microsoft Azure Solutions learning path gives an overview of the requirements for the Microsoft 70-535 exam and how they will be covered.
The 6 major subject areas are:
- Designing a compute infrastructure
- Designing a data implementation
- Designing a networking implementation
- Designing security and identity solutions
- Designing solutions by using platform services, and
- Designing for operations.
About the Author
Guy launched his first training website in 1995 and he's been helping people learn IT technologies ever since. He has been a sysadmin, instructor, sales engineer, IT manager, and entrepreneur. In his most recent venture, he founded and led a cloud-based training infrastructure company that provided virtual labs for some of the largest software vendors in the world. Guy’s passion is making complex technology easy to understand. His activities outside of work have included riding an elephant and skydiving (although not at the same time).