Take this beginner level course on 'Atlassian BitBucket' to delve into the core principles and applied benefits for your software projects. This course made up of 8 lectures and 14 demos, will expertly teach and explain how to perform Git related tasks along with implementing and connecting BitBucket to third parties while always being aware of the various security options available.
This course would appeal to a range of job roles, including, Software Developers, Build and Release Engineers and DevOps Practitioners. All of the skills that you will gain from doing this Course will yield a tangible dividend for the projects with your enterprise; allowing you to use, control and manage BitBucket to manage and maintain your software products.
- Understand the basic principles of version control as implemented using the Git protocol and
- Learn how to effectively use BitBucket to manage and maintain your software projects
- Assess the benefits of using BitBucket to manage and secure your software engineering assets
- Recognize and explain how to perform all basic Git related tasks such as creating and cloning a repository, branching, and merging.
- Study to implement and connect BitBucket with other 3rd party systems
- Be aware of the different security options available to secure your BitBucket setup
- Be able to use, control, and manage BitBucket through either using the web-based administration console and/or by using a git client.
- Software Developers
- Software Build and Release Engineers
- DevOps Practitioners
To be able to get the most out of this course we recommend having a basic understanding of:
- Software development and the software development life cycle
- Software development tools
- Version control and associated workflows
Related Training Content
After completing this course we recommend taking the 'Introduction to Continuous Integration' Course
To discover more content like this, you will find all of our training in the Cloud Academy Content Training Library.
About the Author
Jeremy is a Cloud Researcher and Trainer at Cloud Academy where he specializes in developing technical training documentation for security, AI, and machine learning for both AWS and GCP cloud platforms.
He has a strong background in development and coding, and has been hacking with various languages, frameworks, and systems for the past 20+ years.
In recent times, Jeremy has been focused on Cloud, Security, AI, Machine Learning, DevOps, Infrastructure as Code, and CICD.
Jeremy holds professional certifications for both AWS and GCP platforms.