The course is part of this learning path
Cost Management and Customer Support
AWS offers several service to help businesses review, manage and optimize their costs, as well as help accounts maximize investments in any reserved services. Watching this course, you’ll learn what different billing and cost management services are available, what they do, and when they can best help you.
In addition, AWS offers a wide variety of services through customer support, far beyond the documentation and support forums that are available online to every AWS customer. This course teach you the different levels of customer support available, what they offer, and who the ideal customers are for each level.
By the end of this course, you should be able to:
- Identify the different cost management services and support plans in AWS
- Describe the unique features and benefits that each service and support plan provides
- Summarize each service and support plan’s use case
This course is designed for:
- Anyone preparing for the AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner
- Managers, sales professionals and other non-technical roles
Before taking this course, you should have a general understanding of basic cloud computing concepts.
If you have thoughts or suggestions for this course, please contact Cloud Academy at firstname.lastname@example.org.
About the Author
John enjoys the mixture of creativity and learning science in educational publishing, with a focus on building and organizing assessment. Outside of work, he is an audiophile who loves exploring new music, teaching his daughter new songs and attending and performing in live music shows.