The course is part of this learning path
This introduction to the Designing a Microsoft Azure Architecture learning path gives an overview of the requirements for the Microsoft AZ-301 exam and how they will be covered.
The 6 major subject areas are:
- Determine workload requirements
- Design for identity and security
- Design a data platform solution
- Design a business continuity strategy
- Design for deployment, migration, and integration
- Design an infrastructure strategy
About the Author
Guy launched his first training website in 1995 and he's been helping people learn IT technologies ever since. He has been a sysadmin, instructor, sales engineer, IT manager, and entrepreneur. In his most recent venture, he founded and led a cloud-based training infrastructure company that provided virtual labs for some of the largest software vendors in the world. Guy’s passion is making complex technology easy to understand. His activities outside of work have included riding an elephant and skydiving (although not at the same time).