In this course, we will go over some basic identity concepts regarding security and Azure.
- The concepts of authentication, authorization, and federation
- What is an Identity and an Identity Provider
- The concepts of directory services and Active Directory
- The concept of the primary security perimeter
- Users looking to learn about basic identity concepts referenced in Microsoft Azure
- Users preparing for the SC-900 certification
- A basic familiarity with Azure
Congratulations on finishing Azure Identity Concepts. Hopefully, now you have a good understanding of what identity means to you and your organization. Since much of what we covered in this course was very broad, let's take a quick moment to review what we covered. We went over the concepts of authentication, authorization, and federation. What exactly is an identity and what is an identity provider?
The concepts of directory services and active directory, and the concept of the primary security perimeter. Also, if you don't mind, I would love to hear your feedback. Please give the course a rating, and if you have any questions, please reach out to me via LinkedIn or send an email to email@example.com. Thank you very much for watching and have a great day.
Lee has spent most of his professional career learning as much as he could about PC hardware and software while working as a PC technician with Microsoft. Once covid hit, he moved into a customer training role with the goal to get as many people prepared for remote work as possible using Microsoft 365. Being both Microsoft 365 certified and a self-proclaimed Microsoft Teams expert, Lee continues to expand his knowledge by working through the wide range of Microsoft certifications.