Creating a Chatbot on Azure
The ‘Building a Chatbot on Azure’ course will allow team members to learn how to automate basic support tasks by using chatbots to answer typical questions about their products and/or services.
In this course, you will learn to create a chatbot to answer support questions about specific products and services. Along with this, you will learn how to combine the Azure Bot Service and Azure QnA Maker and to add speech input and output capabilities to help customers on mobile devices and those with impaired sight.
This course is made up of 5 lectures that will require some previous knowledge of Azure and coding.
- Create and configure an Azure QnA Maker knowledge base
- Create an Azure Bot Service chatbot that answers questions
- Enable speech recognition and synthesis on an Azure chatbot
- Those interested in artificial intelligence services on Azure, especially chatbots
- Previous experience using Azure
- Previous experience with writing code
The GitHub repository for this course is at https://github.com/cloudacademy/azure-recommendation-engine.
About the Author
Guy launched his first training website in 1995 and he's been helping people learn IT technologies ever since. He has been a sysadmin, instructor, sales engineer, IT manager, and entrepreneur. In his most recent venture, he founded and led a cloud-based training infrastructure company that provided virtual labs for some of the largest software vendors in the world. Guy’s passion is making complex technology easy to understand. His activities outside of work have included riding an elephant and skydiving (although not at the same time).