What is JSX and Why is it Used in React JS?
The course is part of this learning path
This module introduces you to some of the basic components in React and what JSX is.
The objectives of this module are to provide you with and understanding of:
- What components are
- What JSX is and why it is used in React JS
- How to create Functional and Class Components
- How to add multiple components
- How to inspect components in the Browser
- How the in-browser tools work
This learning path is aimed at all who wish to learn how to use the ReactJS framework.
We welcome all feedback and suggestions - please contact us at email@example.com to let us know what you think.