The course is part of this learning path
Developing Microsoft Azure Solutions–70-532 Certification Preparation
This course shows you how to use Azure's Cloud Service platform service offering.
By the end of this course, you'll have gained a firm understanding of the key components that comprise the Azure Cloud Service platform. Ideally, you will achieve the following learning objectives:
- How to design and develop an Azure Cloud Service.
- How to configure and deploy a cloud service.
- How to monitor and debug a cloud service.
This course is intended for individuals who wish to pursue the Azure 70-532 certification.
You should have work experience with Azure and general cloud computing knowledge.
This Course Includes
- 1 hour and 2 minutes of high-definition video.
- Expert-led instruction and exploration of important concepts surrounding Azure cloud services.
What You Will Learn
- A general overview of Azure cloud services.
- How to design, deploy, and manage cloud services.
- How to monitor your cloud services and debug them.
About the Author
Isaac has been using Microsoft Azure for several years now, working across the various aspects of the service for a variety of customers and systems. He’s a Microsoft MVP and a Microsoft Azure Insider, as well as a proponent of functional programming, in particular F#. As a software developer by trade, he’s a big fan of platform services that allow developers to focus on delivering business value.