Designing for Azure Identity Management
Azure AD Overview
Advanced Azure AD Identity Topics
Self-Service Password Reset
This Designing for Azure Identity Management course will guide you through the theory and practice of recognizing, implementing, and deploying the services on offer within your enterprise. Learn how to better the protection of your organization by designing advanced identity management solutions. Recommended for those who already have some experience with the subject, this course is comprised of 24 lectures, including demos, and expertly instructed by one of our MS Azure subject matter experts.
- Study and understand what Azure AD Domain Services do and what they can offer
- Learn to create and manage hybrid identities via Azure AD Connect
- Understand the principles of Azure MFA and SSO, and how to enable them
- Recognize and deploy the key principles of Azure AD B2B and B2C
- Learn and utilize Privileged Identity Management
This course is intended for:
- IT professionals who are interested in getting certified with MS Azure
- Those looking to become Azure architects and/or tasked with designing identity management solutions
- A mid-range knowledge of MS Azure is recommended before starting this course
- An understanding of identity management concepts
Related Training Content
For more courses related to MS Azure, visit our dedicated Content Training Library.
In this demonstration, we're going to add a guest user to our Azure AD. To add a guest user, log in to the Azure portal and browse to Azure Active Directory. Click users and then click new guest user. Provide the new guest users email address and then click Invite. The user you've invited receives an invite email. Upon clicking the get started button in the invite email, the guest user is prompted to accept the invite. After accepting the invite, the guest user is taken to the applications pane, where he will be able to access applications that ultimately get assigned to him.
Tom is a 25+ year veteran of the IT industry, having worked in environments as large as 40k seats and as small as 50 seats. Throughout the course of a long an interesting career, he has built an in-depth skillset that spans numerous IT disciplines. Tom has designed and architected small, large, and global IT solutions.
In addition to the Cloud Platform and Infrastructure MCSE certification, Tom also carries several other Microsoft certifications. His ability to see things from a strategic perspective allows Tom to architect solutions that closely align with business needs.
In his spare time, Tom enjoys camping, fishing, and playing poker.