Design & DevOps Live Event
You're going to work in teams to develop an application that shows the time from an atomic clock.
In this session:
- You'll be assigned to one of three teams; business analysts, developers, or operations
- Your tutor will give each team specific instructions on how to conduct their part of the task
- Communications between the teams will be strictly controlled!
- You'll have four hours to complete the task within the parameters set
Live event recap
You can use the links below to access the slide decks for these sessions, should you want to recap this information later:
- Lesson 3 PowerPoint for Business Analysts | View |
- Lesson 3 PowerPoint for Developers | View |
- Lesson 3 PowerPoint for Operations | View |
This course accompanies the Software Development three-day live event Design and DevOps.
In this event, guided by your tutor, you will complete a series of practice activities that demonstrate the importance of DevOps in your design and development processes.
This learning path should be followed during your live event as directed by your tutor, and not beforehand.
If you have any questions, please ask your tutor. Enjoy your live event.
QA: A world-leading tech and digital skills organisation
We help many of the world’s leading companies to build their tech and digital capabilities via our range of world class training courses, reskilling bootcamps, work-based learning programmes and Apprenticeships. We also create bespoke solutions, blending elements to meet specific client needs.