The course is part of this learning path
In this course, we will learn the Enum Type in Java.
- What the Enum Type is
- How the Enum type is defined and used
- Anyone looking to get Oracle Java Certification
- Those who want to learn the Java Programming language from scratch
- Java developers who want to increase their knowledge
- Beginners with no previous coding experience in Java programming
- Those who want to learn tips and tricks in Oracle Certified Associate – Java SE 8 Programmer certification exams
- No prior knowledge is required about the Java programming language
- Basic computer knowledge
Hi there. In this section, we will learn the Enum type in Java. An Enum type is a special data type that allows a variable to be a predefined set of constants. First, we'll talk about what the Enum type is, how it's defined, and its use. Then, we'll develop a sample project using the Enum type. If you're ready, let's start.
OAK Academy is made up of tech experts who have been in the sector for years and years and are deeply rooted in the tech world. They specialize in critical areas like cybersecurity, coding, IT, game development, app monetization, and mobile development.