The course is part of this learning path
In this course, we'll learn about Exception Handling in Java.
- What is an Exception?
- Difference between Error and Exception
- Types of Exceptions
- Try-Catch Block
- Finally Block
- Throw and Throws Keywords
- Exception Methods
- Anyone looking to get Oracle Java Certification
- Those who want to learn the Java Programming language from scratch
- Java developers who want to increase their knowledge
- Beginners with no previous coding experience in Java programming
- Those who want to learn tips and tricks in Oracle Certified Associate – Java SE 8 Programmer certification exams
- No prior knowledge is required about the Java programming language
- Basic computer knowledge
Hi there. In this section, we'll learn about Exception Handling in Java. Let's see what we'll learn in this section. First, we will learn what is an Exception and how to create Exception in Java. Then we will learn the difference between Error and Exception. Then we will learn the type of Exceptions. Then we will learn the Try-Catch Block. Then we will learn Finally Block. Then we will learn how to use Throw and Throws Keywords. Then we will learn useful Exception Methods. Okay, if you're ready, let's start.
OAK Academy is made up of tech experts who have been in the sector for years and years and are deeply rooted in the tech world. They specialize in critical areas like cybersecurity, coding, IT, game development, app monetization, and mobile development.