the daily scrum
You’ve now completed the Course on the Scrum framework.
Considering what you’ve learnt, how would you answer the questions presented in the first step of this Course:
- What is Scrum?
- What are the responsibilities of the different Scrum roles?
- What are the different Scrum artifacts?
- What should a product backlog item look like?
- How do you deliver incrementally?
- What are the Scrum events?
If you’re not sure how to answer any of these questions, review the relevant content step in this Course.
When you’re ready, return to the Learning Path menu and select the next course: Working in Agile.
In this Course, you will explore facilitating the daily Scrum related roles and events.
A world-leading tech and digital skills organization, we help many of the world’s leading companies to build their tech and digital capabilities via our range of world-class training courses, reskilling bootcamps, work-based learning programs, and apprenticeships. We also create bespoke solutions, blending elements to meet specific client needs.