This short course covers some additional topics you should review before taking the Google Cloud Digital Leader certification exam.
You’ll get a quick introduction to the following GCP services:
- AI/ML options
- Compliance Reports Manager
- Container Registry
- Database Migration
- Anyone preparing to take the Google Cloud Digital Leader exam
- Complete all other courses in the Cloud Digital Leader Learning Path
There is a wide array of support options for GCP customers.
There is technical support for when something isn’t working right. There is billing support for when you have a problem with your bill or when you need help purchasing reserved instances. Google also offers Role-Based as well as Enterprise Support as well. Role-Based Support gets you more predictable rates and a flexible configuration. Enterprise Support gives you the fastest response times and allows you to work directly with a dedicated TAM contact (or Technical Account Management).
You should pick the right level of support for your organization. There are four options: Basic, Standard, Enhanced and Premium.
- Basic support is free, but gives you the least amount of options.
- If you upgrade to Standard support, you gain unlimited access to support, 4 hour response time to priority 2 cases, and you can receive support during local business hours, Monday to Friday.
- Enhanced support includes a guaranteed 1 hour response to priority 1 cases, and adds the ability to escalate cases for additional attention.
- Premium support is the most comprehensive. You will have a guaranteed 15 minute response time to priority 1 cases, and it offers a number of value add services.
You should spend some time reviewing the various options available to find the best fit for you.
Daniel began his career as a Software Engineer, focusing mostly on web and mobile development. After twenty years of dealing with insufficient training and fragmented documentation, he decided to use his extensive experience to help the next generation of engineers.
Daniel has spent his most recent years designing and running technical classes for both Amazon and Microsoft. Today at Cloud Academy, he is working on building out an extensive Google Cloud training library.
When he isn’t working or tinkering in his home lab, Daniel enjoys BBQing, target shooting, and watching classic movies.