The course is part of these learning paths
AWS Governance & Compliance
Solutions Architect – Professional Certification Preparation for AWS
DevOps Engineer – Professional Certification Preparation for AWS
Solutions Architect—Professional Certification for AWS
As companies move more and more mission-critical information and workloads onto the AWS cloud, DevOps Engineers need to implement more sophisticated and secure methods of managing data and processes. This course on Governance on AWS teaches skills to manage complexity and direction on increasingly large AWS cloud accounts and installations.
Learn how to:
- Model the resource governance and compliance life cycles
- Inventory the actors, actresses and action triples in governance
- Use AWS CloudTrail for help with AWS API call audits
- Use CloudWatch Alarms and Metrics for Billing
- Use AWS Config Rules and Timelines
- Practice good management of IAM credentials and policy structures
If you have thoughts or suggestions for this course, please contact Cloud Academy at email@example.com.
About the Author
Nothing gets me more excited than the AWS Cloud platform! Teaching cloud skills has become a passion of mine. I have been a software and AWS cloud consultant for several years. I hold all 5 possible AWS Certifications: Developer Associate, SysOps Administrator Associate, Solutions Architect Associate, Solutions Architect Professional, and DevOps Engineer Professional. I live in Austin, Texas, USA, and work as development lead at my consulting firm, Tuple Labs.