Amazon Pinpoint Service Overview
Using the Service
This is an introductory course for the Amazon Pinpoint service. In this course, we are going to introduce some important terminology such as instrumentation, A/B testing, holdout testing, and funnel analytics. Then we will discuss the Amazon Pinpoint service and its features. We will talk about the benefits of the service. Next, we will talk about why we would use the Amazon Pinpoint service. And then, we will discuss how to locate the Pinpoint service in the AWS console and describe the basic steps for setting it up. Finally, we will discuss a use case scenario for the Amazon Pinpoint service.
This is a beginner level course intended for anyone who is interested in learning the basics about the Amazon Pinpoint service. Before attending this course, you may want to attend the “Benefits of Cloud Computing," and “Fundamentals of AWS” Learning Paths, or attend the “What is Cloud Computing?” and “Technical Fundamentals of AWS” courses. While these are not required to attend this course, they include helpful concepts that might make the content of this course a little easier to understand.
- Describe the features and benefits of the Amazon Pinpoint service.
- Explain when to use the Amazon Pinpoint service.
- Locate the Pinpoint service option in the AWS console and discuss how to configure it.
- And give examples of use case scenarios for the Amazon Pinpoint service.
This Course Includes:
- AWS Pinpoint service overview
- AWS Pinpoint service use-case scenario
What You'll Learn:
- Course Intro: What to expect from this course.
- Course Terminology: Definition of terms related to the Pinpoint service.
- Pinpoint Service Overview: An overview of the Pinpoint service including features and benefits of the service.
- Using the Service: A use-case scenario for the Pinpoint service.
- Course Summary: A summary of what was learned in the course.
Now that we're almost finished, let's reviewed what we've learned in this course.
We've learned some important concepts related to Amazon Pinpoint, such as instrumentation, A/B testing, final analysis, and holdout testing. We discussed the Amazon Pinpoint service and described the features and benefits of the service. And finally, we introduced a basic use case scenario for Amazon Pinpoint.
Thank you for joining us today. I hope you enjoyed this basic introduction to the Amazon Pinpoint service. If you're interested in learning more about this solution, please browse the Cloud Academy catalog for courses that cover the Amazon Pinpoint service.
About the Author
Sarah is an educator and instructional designer. She started her career doing computer training, Microsoft Certified training, then telephony training for a local Indianapolis start up. She has a passion for helping others to learn and writing engaging content. When she is not working, she loves to travel with her family, walk her dog, or curl up somewhere with a good book.