In this course, we'll learn about the Java Input/Output subject.
- API and Java I/O
- OutputStream Class
- InputStream Class
- Reader Class
- Writer Class
- Serialization, Deserialization, and Non-Serializable objects
- Anyone looking to get Oracle Java Certification
- Those who want to learn the Java Programming language from scratch
- Java developers who want to increase their knowledge
- Beginners with no previous coding experience in Java programming
- Those who want to learn tips and tricks in Oracle Certified Associate – Java SE 8 Programmer certification exams
- No prior knowledge is required about the Java programming language
- Basic computer knowledge
Hi there. In this section, we'll learn about the Java Input Output subject. The topics we'll learn in this chapter are: first, we'll talk about the API and Java Input Output. Then we'll talk about the OutputStream class. Next, we'll talk about the InputStream class. Later, we'll talk about the Reader class. Later we'll talk about the Writer class. Finally, we'll learn the serialization, deserialization and non-serializable objects. If you're ready, let's start.
OAK Academy is made up of tech experts who have been in the sector for years and years and are deeply rooted in the tech world. They specialize in critical areas like cybersecurity, coding, IT, game development, app monetization, and mobile development.