The course is part of this learning path
In this course, we'll learn the object-oriented concept in Java.
- Object-Oriented programming concept
- Object & Class
- Access Modifiers
- Naming Conventions
- Static Keyword
- Nested and Inner Classes
- Anyone looking to get Oracle Java Certification
- Those who want to learn the Java Programming language from scratch
- Java developers who want to increase their knowledge
- Beginners with no previous coding experience in Java programming
- Those who want to learn tips and tricks in Oracle Certified Associate – Java SE 8 Programmer certification exams
- No prior knowledge is required about the Java programming language
- Basic computer knowledge
Hi there. In this section, we'll learn the Object-Oriented concept. First, we'll learn, what is Object-Oriented Programming concept. Then we will learn object and class. Then we will learn the access modifiers. Then we will learn naming conventions. Then we'll learn constructors. Then we will learn about packages. Then we will learn what is the static keyword and how to use it. Then we will learn nested and inner classes. Let's start.
OAK Academy is made up of tech experts who have been in the sector for years and years and are deeply rooted in the tech world. They specialize in critical areas like cybersecurity, coding, IT, game development, app monetization, and mobile development.