The course is part of this learning path
Learning Path Introduction
This introductory video will outline what you will cover and learn in the SysOps Learning Path from Cloud Academy.
- To understand the key areas of knowledge that AWS will test upon
- To become aware of the different domains and controls of the certification and what they mean
- To understand how the domains reflect your overall percentage score on the exam
- Those looking to take the AWS Certified SysOps Administrator - Associate certification
- There are no prerequisites to this course
Related Training Content
If you are interested in another certification then you can find the corresponding Learning Path within our library
About the Author
Stuart has been working within the IT industry for two decades covering a huge range of topic areas and technologies, from data centre and network infrastructure design, to more recently cloud architecture and implementation.
He is a Certified Data Centre Design Professional (CDCDP), with his latest achievements gained within the Amazon Web Services (AWS) field.
He currently holds the AWS Certified Solutions Architect - Associate certification as well as accreditations as an AWS Business and Technology Professional and in TCO and Cloud Economics.
In January 2016 Stuart was awarded 'Expert of the Year Award 2015' from Experts Exchange for his knowledge share within cloud services to the community.
Stuart enjoys writing about cloud technologies and you will find many of his articles within our blog pages.