The course is part of this learning path
This course teaches you how to manage application and network services in the Azure ecosystem.
By the end of this course, you'll have gained a firm understanding of the key components that comprise the Azure application and network services ecosystem. Ideally, you will achieve the following learning objectives:
- How to use Active Directory.
- How to understand networking strategies for Azure and communication services.
- How to use Redis cache.
This course is intended for individuals who wish to pursue the Azure 70-532 certification.
You should have work experience with Azure and general cloud computing knowledge.
This Course Includes
- 1 hour and 10 minutes of high-definition video.
- Expert-led instruction and exploration of important concepts surrounding Azure application and network services.
What You Will Learn
- How to utilize Azure Active Directory.
- How to implement Azure communication strategies.
- How to take advantage of Redis caching.
About the Author
Isaac has been using Microsoft Azure for several years now, working across the various aspects of the service for a variety of customers and systems. He’s a Microsoft MVP and a Microsoft Azure Insider, as well as a proponent of functional programming, in particular F#. As a software developer by trade, he’s a big fan of platform services that allow developers to focus on delivering business value.