The course is part of this learning path
Developing Microsoft Azure Solutions–70-532 Certification Preparation
This course teaches you how to manage application and network services in the Azure ecosystem.
By the end of this course, you'll have gained a firm understanding of the key components that comprise the Azure application and network services ecosystem. Ideally, you will achieve the following learning objectives:
- How to use Active Directory.
- How to understand networking strategies for Azure and communication services.
- How to use Redis cache.
This course is intended for individuals who wish to pursue the Azure 70-532 certification.
You should have work experience with Azure and general cloud computing knowledge.
This Course Includes
- 1 hour and 10 minutes of high-definition video.
- Expert-led instruction and exploration of important concepts surrounding Azure application and network services.
What You Will Learn
- How to utilize Azure Active Directory.
- How to implement Azure communication strategies.
- How to take advantage of Redis caching.
About the Author
Isaac has been using Microsoft Azure for several years now, working across the various aspects of the service for a variety of customers and systems. He’s a Microsoft MVP and a Microsoft Azure Insider, as well as a proponent of functional programming, in particular F#. As a software developer by trade, he’s a big fan of platform services that allow developers to focus on delivering business value.