The course is part of these learning paths
When you have network connections that are critical to your business, it’s important to monitor them at all times. Azure Network Watcher is a collection of network monitoring and troubleshooting tools. Not only does it allow you to set up automated monitoring, but it also gives you a suite of tools that will allow you to diagnose almost any network issue.
In this course, you’ll learn about both troubleshooting and monitoring. We’ll start with the troubleshooting tools: IP Flow Verify, Security Group View, Next Hop, Connection Troubleshoot, and VPN Troubleshoot. Then you’ll see how to use the monitoring and analysis tools: Connection Monitor, Logs, Traffic Analytics, and Network Performance Monitor.
- Use Network Watcher’s troubleshooting tools to diagnose Azure networking issues
- Configure Network Watcher’s monitoring tools to alert you when there are critical network issues
- Use Network Watcher’s analysis tools to get a more comprehensive view of networking issues
- People who want to become Azure cloud architects
- People who are preparing to take Microsoft’s AZ-101 or AZ-300 exam
- Basic knowledge of Azure virtual networks
To see the full range of Microsoft Azure Content, visit the Azure Training Library.
About the Author
Guy launched his first training website in 1995 and he's been helping people learn IT technologies ever since. He has been a sysadmin, instructor, sales engineer, IT manager, and entrepreneur. In his most recent venture, he founded and led a cloud-based training infrastructure company that provided virtual labs for some of the largest software vendors in the world. Guy’s passion is making complex technology easy to understand. His activities outside of work have included riding an elephant and skydiving (although not at the same time).