In this course, we'll learn about object-oriented programming and its implementations.
- Method Overriding
- Super and This Keywords
- Final Keyword
- Abstract Classes
- Anyone looking to get Oracle Java Certification
- Those who want to learn the Java Programming language from scratch
- Java developers who want to increase their knowledge
- Beginners with no previous coding experience in Java programming
- Those who want to learn tips and tricks in Oracle Certified Associate – Java SE 8 Programmer certification exams
- No prior knowledge is required about the Java programming language
- Basic computer knowledge
Hi there. In this section, we'll learn about Object-Oriented Programming and its implementations. First, we will learn the fundamental subject of Object-Oriented Programming; Inheritance. Then we will learn method overriding. Then we will learn how to use Super and This keywords. Then we'll learn how to use the Final keyword. Then we will learn abstract classes. Then we will learn interfaces. Then we'll learn Polymorphism. Then we will learn Encapsulation. Let's start with Inheritance.
OAK Academy is made up of tech experts who have been in the sector for years and years and are deeply rooted in the tech world. They specialize in critical areas like cybersecurity, coding, IT, game development, app monetization, and mobile development.