Solution Architect Professional for AWS - Domain One - High Availability, Scalability and Business Continuity
Advanced High Availability
In this course, you'll gain a solid understanding of the key concepts for Domains One and Seven of the AWS Solutions Architect Professional certification: High Availability, Scalability and Business Continuity.
By the end of this course, you'll have the tools and knowledge you need to successfully accomplish the following requirements for this domain, including:
- Demonstrate ability to architect the appropriate level of availability based on stakeholder requirements.
- Demonstrate ability to implement DR for systems based on RPO and RTO.
- Determine appropriate use of multi-Availability Zones vs. multi-Region architectures.
- Demonstrate ability to implement self-healing capabilities.
- Demonstrate ability to implement the most appropriate data storage scaling architecture
- High Availability vs. Fault Tolerance.
- Scalability and Elasticity.
This course is intended for students seeking to acquire the AWS Solutions Architect Professional certification. It is necessary to have acquired the Associate level of this certification. You should also have at least two years of real-world experience developing AWS architectures.
As stated previously, you will need to have completed the AWS Solutions Architect Associate certification, and we recommend reviewing the relevant learning path in order to be well-prepared for the material in this one.
This Course Includes
- 1 hour and 13 minutes of high-definition video.
- Expert-led instruction and exploration of important concepts.
- Coverage of critical concepts for Domain one and Domain Seven of the AWS Solutions Architect - Professional certification exam.
What You Will Learn
- Designing a back-up and recovery solution.
- Implementing DR based on RTO/ RPO.
- RDS back up and restore and self healing capabilities.
- Points to remember for the exam.
About the Author
Andrew is an AWS certified professional who is passionate about helping others learn how to use and gain benefit from AWS technologies. Andrew has worked for AWS and for AWS technology partners Ooyala and Adobe. His favorite Amazon leadership principle is "Customer Obsession" as everything AWS starts with the customer. Passions around work are cycling and surfing, and having a laugh about the lessons learnt trying to launch two daughters and a few start ups.