The course is part of this learning path
Cloud Practitioner Certification Preparation for AWS
AWS Data Services
To be prepared for the AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner Exam, this course will enable you to demonstrate Amazon Simple Storage Service (S3), Amazon Glacier, Amazon Elastic Block Store (EBS) and Amazon CloudFront storage solutions, and help you identify when to apply AWS solutions to common business scenarios.
This course covers a range of different services, including:
- Amazon Simple Storage Service (S3)
- Amazon Elastic Block Storage (EBS)
- Amazon Glacier
- Amazon RDS
- Amazon DynamoDB, Elasticache and Redshift
- Amazon CloudFront
- AWS Import/Export Disk
- AWS Import/Export Snowball
- AWS Storage Gateway
By the end of this course, you should be able to:
- Describe the basic functions that each storage service performs within a cloud solution
- Recognize basic components and features of each storage service
- Identify which storage service would be most appropriate to a general use case
- Understand how each service utilizes the benefits of cloud computing, such as scalability or elasticity
This course is designed for:
- Anyone preparing for the AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner
- Managers, sales professionals and other non-technical roles
Before taking this course, you should have a general understanding of basic cloud computing concepts.
If you have thoughts or suggestions for this course, please contact Cloud Academy at firstname.lastname@example.org.
About the Author
Andrew is an AWS certified professional who is passionate about helping others learn how to use and gain benefit from AWS technologies. Andrew has worked for AWS and for AWS technology partners Ooyala and Adobe. His favorite Amazon leadership principle is "Customer Obsession" as everything AWS starts with the customer. Passions around work are cycling and surfing, and having a laugh about the lessons learnt trying to launch two daughters and a few start ups.