In this course, we'll learn Strings in Java.
- What is String?
- Creating String Objectives
- Useful Methods of String Class
- Immutable String
- StringBuffer Class
- StringBuilder Class
- Anyone looking to get Oracle Java Certification
- Those who want to learn the Java Programming language from scratch
- Java developers who want to increase their knowledge
- Beginners with no previous coding experience in Java programming
- Those who want to learn tips and tricks in Oracle Certified Associate – Java SE 8 Programmer certification exams
- No prior knowledge is required about the Java programming language
- Basic computer knowledge
Hi there. In this section, we'll learn strings in Java. Let's look at the topics of this section. First, we will learn string class in detail. Second, we will learn how to create a string object. Then we will learn useful methods of string class. Then we will learn why string is immutable. Then we will introduce the string buffer class and we'll learn how to create a string buffer object. Then we will introduce the string builder class, and we will learn how to create a string builder object. So, if you're ready, let's start with the question, what is string?
OAK Academy is made up of tech experts who have been in the sector for years and years and are deeply rooted in the tech world. They specialize in critical areas like cybersecurity, coding, IT, game development, app monetization, and mobile development.