The course is part of this learning path
With this course, you will be helping and enabling your development teams to architect applications that are highly scalable and resilient using best practices when working within a decoupled environment. This will lead to increased availability of operational service to their applications helping to minimize incidents that would affect the end user.
In this course, you will learn to design greater applications using managed services in a decoupled environment along with being able to differentiate and explain the differences between SQS, SES, and SNS.
Though designed as a beginners course, a basic awareness of AWS Lambda and IAM policies would give a headstart in better understanding the core principles of this course. In this course, you will find three comprehensive lectures along with further resources that can be found the description box underneath the respective lectures.
- Explain the difference between SQS, SNS, and SES
- Understand when you would use each SQS, SNS, and SES within a solution
- Identity and explain the key components of within SQS, SNS, and SES
- Developers working in a decoupled environment.
- Cloud Solution architects.
- Those who are looking to take the AWS Certified Developer - Associate certification.
- An awareness of IAM policies and how they are constructed.
- For more information on IAM policies, please see the following course.
- Basic knowledge of AWS Lambda.
Related Training Content
- Getting Started with AWS Simple Notification Service (Lab)
- Manage Message Queueing with AWS SQS (Lab)
- SQS Versus SNS (Course)
About the Author
Stuart has been working within the IT industry for two decades covering a huge range of topic areas and technologies, from data centre and network infrastructure design, to more recently cloud architecture and implementation.
He is a Certified Data Centre Design Professional (CDCDP), with his latest achievements gained within the Amazon Web Services (AWS) field.
He currently holds the AWS Certified Solutions Architect - Associate certification as well as accreditations as an AWS Business and Technology Professional and in TCO and Cloud Economics.
In January 2016 Stuart was awarded 'Expert of the Year Award 2015' from Experts Exchange for his knowledge share within cloud services to the community.
Stuart enjoys writing about cloud technologies and you will find many of his articles within our blog pages.