Creating an Azure Machine Learning Pipeline
Running an Experiment
Running a Training Script
Datastores & Datasets
Deploying the model
The course is part of this learning path
Learn how to operate machine learning solutions at cloud scale using the Azure Machine Learning SDK. This course teaches you to leverage your existing knowledge of Python and machine learning to manage data ingestion, data preparation, model training, and model deployment in Microsoft Azure.
If you have any feedback related to this course, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Create an Azure Machine Learning workspace using the SDK
- Run experiments and train models using the SDK
- Optimize and manage models using the SDK
- Deploy and consume models using the SDK
This course is designed for data scientists with existing knowledge of Python and machine learning frameworks, such as Scikit-Learn, PyTorch, and Tensorflow, who want to build and operate machine learning solutions in the cloud.
- Fundamental knowledge of Microsoft Azure
- Experience writing Python code to work with data using libraries such as Numpy, Pandas, and Matplotlib
- Understanding of data science, including how to prepare data and train machine learning models using common machine learning libraries, such as Scikit-Learn, PyTorch, or Tensorflow
The GitHub repo for this course, containing the code and datasets used, can be found here: https://github.com/cloudacademy/using-the-azure-machine-learning-sdk
We can perform the various steps required to ingest data, train a model, and register the model individually by use in Azure Machine Learning SDK to run script-based experiments. However, in an enterprise environment, it is common to encapsulate the sequence of discrete steps required to build a machine learning solution into a pipeline that can run on one or more compute targets, either on demand by a user, from an automated build process, or on a schedule.
Kofi is a digital technology specialist in a variety of business applications. He stays up to date on business trends and technology and is an early adopter of powerful and creative ideas.
His experience covers a wide range of topics including data science, machine learning, deep learning, reinforcement learning, DevOps, software engineering, cloud computing, business & technology strategy, design & delivery of flipped/social learning experiences, blended learning curriculum design and delivery, and training consultancy.