Visualizing BigQuery Data with Google Data Studio
Using Data Studio
Google Data Studio is a web-based application for creating reports and dashboards. It’s an easy-to-use tool for displaying your data visually. It was designed to help Google Analytics users create custom reports, but it can now read data from many sources, including BigQuery, Cloud SQL, and Cloud Storage.
In this course, you will learn how to connect a Data Studio report to a BigQuery dataset, visualize it with charts and graphs, and share it with your co-workers to make data-driven decisions.
- Create a report in Data Studio
- Connect a Data Studio report to a BigQuery dataset
- Share a Data Studio report with appropriate levels of access
- Explain the differences between Data Studio and Cloud Datalab
- Data professionals, especially those who work with big data
- People studying for the Google Professional Data Engineer exam
- “Introduction to Google BigQuery” course or experience with BigQuery
- Google Cloud Platform account (sign up for free trial at https://cloud.google.com/free if you don’t have an account)
This Course Includes
- 39 minutes of high-definition video
- Many hands-on demos
About the Author
Guy launched his first training website in 1995 and he's been helping people learn IT technologies ever since. He has been a sysadmin, instructor, sales engineer, IT manager, and entrepreneur. In his most recent venture, he founded and led a cloud-based training infrastructure company that provided virtual labs for some of the largest software vendors in the world. Guy’s passion is making complex technology easy to understand. His activities outside of work have included riding an elephant and skydiving (although not at the same time).