Wrapper Classes, Auto-Boxing and Unboxing in Java
The course is part of this learning path
In this course, we will learn about wrapper classes, auto-boxing, and unboxing concepts.
- What is Wrapper Class?
- Conversion of Types
- Autoboxing - Unboxing
- Anyone looking to get Oracle Java Certification
- Those who want to learn the Java Programming language from scratch
- Java developers who want to increase their knowledge
- Beginners with no previous coding experience in Java programming
- Those who want to learn tips and tricks in Oracle Certified Associate – Java SE 8 Programmer certification exams
- No prior knowledge is required about the Java programming language
- Basic computer knowledge
Hi there. In this section, we will learn about the wrapper classes, auto boxing, and unboxing. First, we will learn what is a wrapper class? Then, we will learn the conversion of primitive types and wrapper classes. Then, we will learn Autoboxing and Unboxing concepts coming with Java 5. If you're ready, let's start with wrapper classes.
About the Author
OAK Academy is made up of tech experts who have been in the sector for years and years and are deeply rooted in the tech world. They specialize in critical areas like cybersecurity, coding, IT, game development, app monetization, and mobile development.