Alibaba Object Storage Service Basic ChallengePush your skills to the next level in a live environment
- Stay within resource usage requirements.
- Do not engage in or encourage activity that is illegal.
- Do not engage in cryptocurrency mining.
Lab challenges are hands-on labs with the gloves off. You jump into an auto-provisioned cloud environment and are given a goal to accomplish. No instructions, no hints. To pass, you'll have a limited time to demonstrate your problem-solving skills and get the checks that inspect the state of your lab environment.
In this lab challenge, you will need to prove your knowledge of Alibaba Object Storage Service by creating an OSS bucket, uploading files to it, and enabling server-side encryption. The objectives you will need to achieve represent essential skills that a Alibaba Cloud Associate needs to have. You'll be given a desired end state and be required to reach it using your knowledge of the Alibaba Object Storage Service. This lab challenge simulates building a solution in a real-world scenario. As with any real-world scenario, this lab will not guide you through the steps needed to complete it.
What will be assessed
- Alibaba Object Storage Service Buckets
- Alibaba Object Storage Service Files
- Alibaba Object Storage Service Server Side Encryption
- Alibaba Cloud practioners
- Candidates for the Alibaba Cloud Associate exam
- Familiarity with Alibaba Object Storage Service
Stefano studies Computer Science and is passionate about technology. He loves working with Cloud services and learning all the best practices for them. Google Cloud Platform and Amazon Web Services are the cloud providers he prefers. He is a Google Cloud Certified Associate Cloud Engineer. Node.js is the programming language he always uses to code. When he's not involved in studying or working, Stefano loves riding his motorbike and exploring new places.