AWS Monitoring and Alerting AssessmentPush your skills to the next level in a live environment
- Stay within resource usage requirements.
- Do not engage in or encourage activity that is illegal.
- Do not engage in cryptocurrency mining.
Lab challenges are hands-on labs with the gloves off. You jump into an auto-provisioned cloud environment and are given a goal to accomplish. No instructions, no hints. To pass, you'll have a limited time to demonstrate your problem-solving skills and get the checks that inspect the state of your lab environment.
Amazon Web Services gives you the tools you need to identify, troubleshoot, and alert you on issues when they occur. By learning how to use monitoring and alerting services effectively, you will be more productive in diagnosing and fixing operational problems.
This hands-on lab challenge will test your practical ability to modify a solution in a production-like AWS environment. You will be presented with a task and set of requirements you must fulfill to pass the challenge.
This is a real environment, which means you can prove your knowledge in an applied way, substituting multiple choice questions for a dynamic performance-based exam situation.
What will be assessed
- Amazon Simple Notification Service (SNS)
- Amazon CloudWatch
- AWS Systems Manager
- Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud (EC2)
- Cloud Architects
- DevOps Engineers
- Using SQS, SNS and SES in a Decoupled and Distributed Environment (Course)
- Managing Your Instances using the AWS Systems Manager Run Command, Documents, & Parameter Store (Course)
- How to Implement & Enable Logging Across AWS Services (Part 1 of 2) (Course)
- Compute Fundamentals For AWS (Course)
Andrew is a Labs Developer with previous experience in the Internet Service Provider, Audio Streaming, and CryptoCurrency industries. He has also been a DevOps Engineer and enjoys working with CI/CD and Kubernetes.
He holds multiple AWS certifications including Solutions Architect Associate and Professional.