GCP Monitoring and Alerting Lab AssessmentPush your skills to the next level in a live environment
Lab challenges are hands-on labs with the gloves off. You jump into an auto-provisioned cloud environment and are given a goal to accomplish. No instructions, no hints. To pass, you'll have a limited time to demonstrate your problem-solving skills and get the checks that inspect the state of your lab environment.
Demonstrate your monitoring and alerting operational skills using Google Cloud Platform resources in this lab assessment.
This hands-on lab assessment will test your practical ability to modify a solution in a production-like GCP environment. You will be presented with a task and set of requirements you must fulfill to pass the lab assessment.
You will be presented with a set of tasks organized into three levels of difficulty: Beginner (1), Intermediate (2), and Advanced (3).
This is a real environment, which means you can prove your knowledge in an applied way, substituting multiple-choice questions for a dynamic performance-based exam situation.
- Create a Google Cloud PubSub Topic
- Create a Google Compute Engine instance uptime check
- Create a Google Cloud alerting policy and notification channel
- Troubleshoot a Google Cloud Compute Engine instance
What will be assessed
- Google Cloud PubSub
- Google Cloud Monitoring
- Google Cloud Compute Engine
- DevOps Engineers
- Site Reliability Engineers
- Cloud Architects
- Monitor Compute Engine Resources Through Cloud Monitoring (Lab)
- Introduction to Google Cloud Operations Suite (Course)
- Managing GCP Operations Monitoring (Course)
- Managing GCP Operations Logging (Course)
Jun is a Cloud Labs Developer with previous experience as a Software Engineer and Cloud Developer. He holds the AWS Certified Solutions Architect and DevOps Engineer Professional certifications. He also holds the AWS Certified Solutions Architect, Developer, and SysOps Administrator Associate certifications.
Jun is focused on giving back to the growing cloud community by sharing his knowledge and experience with students and creating engaging content.