Infrastructure as Code Lab AssessmentPush your skills to the next level in a live environment
Lab challenges are hands-on labs with the gloves off. You jump into an auto-provisioned cloud environment and are given a goal to accomplish. No instructions, no hints. To pass, you'll have a limited time to demonstrate your problem-solving skills and get the checks that inspect the state of your lab environment.
Demonstrate your Infrastructure as Code provisioning and management skills using Terraform in this hands-on lab assessment.
This hands-on lab assessment will test your practical ability to modify a solution in a production-like AWS environment. You will be presented with a task and set of requirements you must fulfill to pass the lab assessment.
You will be presented with a set of tasks organized into two levels of difficulty: Beginner (1) and Intermediate (2).
This is a real environment, which means you can prove your knowledge in an applied way, substituting multiple choice questions for a dynamic performance-based exam situation.
- Configuring AWS account credentials
- Configuring an AWS Terraform provider
- Declaring Terraform remote state
- Initializing a Terraform project
- Defining a Terraform module with resource blocks
- Declaring a Terraform data resource
- Deploying the following AWS resources with Terraform:
- Auto Scaling Group
- Auto Scaling Group Launch Configuration
- Conditional Auto Scaling Schedules
What will be assessed
- DevOps Engineers
- Site Reliability Engineers
- Cloud Architects
- Introduction to Operations (Course)
- Terraform 1.0 - Provisioning AWS Infrastructure (Course)
Jun is a Cloud Labs Developer with previous experience as a Software Engineer and Cloud Developer. He holds the AWS Certified Solutions Architect and DevOps Engineer Professional certifications. He also holds the AWS Certified Solutions Architect, Developer, and SysOps Administrator Associate certifications.
Jun is focused on giving back to the growing cloud community by sharing his knowledge and experience with students and creating engaging content.