Microsoft Azure Administrator AZ-103 ChallengePush your skills to the next level in a live environment
Lab challenges are hands-on labs with the gloves off. You jump into an auto-provisioned cloud environment and are given a goal to accomplish. No instructions, no hints. To pass, you'll have a limited time to demonstrate your problem-solving skills and get the checks that inspect the state of your lab environment.
In this lab challenge, you'll need to prove your general knowledge of content related to the AZ-103 certification. You'll be given a desired end state and be required to reach it using your knowledge of Microsoft Azure and relevant tools. While this lab challenge won't cover every topic needed to pass the AZ-103 exam it will be a good first step toward determining whether you're on the right path. The lab challenge simulates building a basic solution in a real-world scenario. As with any real-world scenario, this lab will not guide you through the steps needed to complete it.
What will be assessed
- Azure networking, storage and computing concepts
- Azure Portal proficiency
- Microsoft Azure administrators
- Candidates for the Microsoft AZ-103 certification
- Familiarity with Azure networking, storage and computing and other concepts related to AZ-103
- Familiarity with the Azure Portal and how to navigate within it
- Much of the AZ-103 learning path is beneficial but not required
Matt has worked for multiple Fortune 500 companies as a DevOps Engineer and Solutions Architect. He is an AWS Certified DevOps Engineer - Professional, and an AWS Certified Solution Architect - Associate. He enjoys reading and learning new technologies.