Python: Relational Database ChallengePush your skills to the next level in a live environment
- Stay within resource usage requirements.
- Do not engage in or encourage activity that is illegal.
- Do not engage in cryptocurrency mining.
Lab challenges are hands-on labs with the gloves off. You jump into an auto-provisioned cloud environment and are given a goal to accomplish. No instructions, no hints. To pass, you'll have a limited time to demonstrate your problem-solving skills and get the checks that inspect the state of your lab environment.
Python Relational Database Challenge
Demonstrate your knowledge of using Python to interact with SQL databases with two levels of code challenges.
Using DB-API v2.0 compliant modules to interact with relational databases.
Using SQLAlchemy Core/ORM v2.0 to interact with relational databases.
What will be assessed
- DB-API v2.0
- SQLAlchemy v1.4/2.0
- Python Developers
- Proficient with the Python runtime
- Proficient with the Python language syntax
- Proficient with the DB-API v2.0
- Proficient with SQLAlchemy
- Familiarity with SQL syntax
Ben Lambert is a software engineer and was previously the lead author for DevOps and Microsoft Azure training content at Cloud Academy. His courses and learning paths covered Cloud Ecosystem technologies such as DC/OS, configuration management tools, and containers. As a software engineer, Ben’s experience includes building highly available web and mobile apps. When he’s not building software, he’s hiking, camping, or creating video games.